Using a laser for alignment removes the need for tape measures and spirit levels, significantly reducing the time required to complete tasks.
Achieving millimeter accuracy is as simple as setting the laser down, turning it on and letting it self-level.
Using interior lasers ensures perfectly vertical and horizontal lines, eliminating the need for any re-work due to errors in measurement.
FAST AND ACCURATE SELF LEVELLING
CROSS LINE LASER LAS.603H
Cross line laser with dual plumb beam available with red or green laser beams.
- Carpentry: Level and set cabinets and counter tops, install trim and millwork.
- Layout: Level and plumb checks, plumb framing and partition walls.
- Concrete: Set forms and footings.
- Electrical: Level electrical outlets, transfer layout from floor to ceiling.
- Plumbing: Layout piping, sewer lines, drainage and feed lines, transfer sprinkler system layout from floor to ceiling.
HIGH precision self levelling driven by servo motors
CROSS LINE LASER LS.4V4H
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Robust and accurate servo motor self-levelling system
- Available in red or high visibility green beam
- 360° rotation function
- Level, vertical, plumb and square beams
- Manual mode with electronic adjustment in two axis
- Adjustable feet
- Fits builders’ tripods
- Available with a wide range of accessories to suit your particular needs