Manually designing the collection tours risks not taking the most efficient path and therefore costing unnecesary fuel and time.
A substitue driver may need to take over a collection run if the regular driver is unavailable. This can cause issues if the substitue driver is not familiar with the collection run.
Having available information about the driving performance of drivers and the status of trucks allows vehicles to be kept in optimal working condition.
Container fill level detection in real time
The fill level sensor (FLS) complements the integrated MOBA solution for efficient and resource-saving fleet management in waste management. Any container with any content can be equipped with the mobile ultrasonic sensor in the shortest period of time. Thanks to real-time data transmission, all information on fill level and container status is immediately available in the office, where it is stored and processed with the MAWIS U2 software.
For effective management of environmental services
MAWIS U2 is a powerful software suite that serves as a waste disposal management platform. Thanks to its modular structure which allows easy upgrades, it easily to requirements of each individual customer. The SaaS (Software as a Service) solution can be easily accessed via a web browser.
- Simple administration of addresses, orders, locations and containers
- All data can be stored and analyzed at minimum effort
- You can view all information at any time online
- Increase customer satisfaction through fast delivery of all important information
- Easy to customize or upgrade with new functionalities
- Mobile APPs for maintenance & inspection, asset management, task management and service support
- Out-of-the-box interface for easy and fast integration of third-party systems
Always well equipped
- Container management
- Fleet management
- Route planning and optimization
- Tracking of vehicles
- Triggering of events and various reporting tools
- Ticket Center
- Personnel management
- Remote Access
- Your Application